South America Time Zone
Buenos Aires: GMT - 3 hours
(2 hours ahead of US Eastern) Geographical Area
2,766,890 sq. km (1,073,514 sq. miles) Population
40.3 Million (approximately) Capital
Buenos Aires Language
93% Catholic; 7% Other. Government
Federal Republic (Democracy) Visas
No Visa required for US citizens. Currency
No vaccinations required.
Good emergency health care in major cities. Travel Tips
- English spoken in tourist destinations.
- Driving not recommended for tourists.
- Normal personal safety precautions.
- Good public transportation in cities.
- Good shopping facilities.
- Informal attire everywhere.
- Recommended tip (Rest./Bar/Taxi)10%.
- Good credit cards and ATM facilities.